Ingeniero Superior – Ingeniero de Telecomunicación
Al menos 3 años
· Telecommunications or Software Engineer.
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar job
· Experience in working with Open Source community projects highly desirable
· Knowledge of health data management, statistical analysis and basic epidemiological concepts
· Experience in software deployment and change management
· Experience in providing technical support for a diverse, non-technical, geographically dispersed user community
· Field experience in humanitarian projects with MSF or other organizations highly desirable.
· Availability for short trips, according to project plans
· English required
· French and Spanish desirable
· Good command of Microsoft Office and/or Open Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
· Good command of eHealth Solutions
· Experience on administration of Windows Systems
· Experience on administration of Linux Systems
· Experience on administration of systems based on Tomcat
· Development: SQL,
CONTEXT OF POST
MSF OCBA is continuously adapting processes and tools to improve efficiency and quality of data and information management. In the framework of the OCBA Executive Plan, and within the development of the Information Systems Strategic Plan, the organization has selected one solution to be customized for facilitating the access and use of health information available for the teams, both in the field and in the headquarters, to support decision-making and improve the quality of the field operations.
PLACEMENT WITHIN THE ORGANISATIONAL CHART
The temporary eHealth Technician will work within the IT & Projects Office, and s/he will be hierarchically accountable to the eHealth Manager.
In order to support and enhance health information systems, and provide an easy access to reliable health data for reporting and analysis, the eHealth Technician will work closely with:
· The project team for the customization and deployment of the systems
· Epidemiologist based in Barcelona Medical Department for the required analysis; and adaptations that could be needed for the systems
· Medical referents of Medical Department for specific data collection of specific medical area and/or speciality; and with TESACOS (Operational Cell-based Health Advisors) requested.
· Deputy Medical Director (Head of Medical Operations Unit), and with the Deputy Director of Operations, for the prioritization of activities, and then for the follow-up on progress of the agreed initiatives
· Relevant positions in Operations (field and headquarters), during the implementation and support of the different software to be implemented.
· Provide technical support to the development of eHealth applications and information systems
· Customize, implement and maintain eHealth applications and information systems
· Support final user and provide technical training
MAIN FUNCTIONS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
· Maintain the operations and performance of systems and applications of eHealth solutions
· Update the needed the documentation related to the applications (instructions, manuals, training module)
· Manage and provide technical support to the development of applications and information systems for medical processes and its evolutionary and corrective maintenance
· Provide users technical support for an efficient operation and integration of data and information based on the procedures established in the management of MSF systems and applications
· Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance initiatives for eHealth solutions
· Keep up to date on latest technologies and applications through training, periodicals, research and development
· Design and optimize data models and standards, databases and information flow processes services of eHealth according to the availability and security requirements established by Projects & IT Office
· Perform the correct integration of data and processes information that is stored in eHealth solutions and other functional departments of MSF
· Ensure that the different platforms and user interfaces supported are compliant with MSF OCBA Information Security premises
· Ensure that procedures lifecycle of the applications are applied consistently both logically and in different physical environments that are available (development, integration, production)
· Analyse the risks involved before any intervention in production systems
2 inscritos a esta oferta
Nuestro consejo: inscríbete si tienes el perfil, puede que se ajuste más que el de otros inscritos.