Experience as Product Manager in specialty care divisions of big or biotech pharma companies
Descripción del empleo
- 20% – Develop brand plans for Hematology therapies in order to establish strategies and tactics that will be the guidance for sales executives in daily fieldwork
- 25% – Build loyalty and strong relationships with KOL’s, treating physicians, payers mainly in public hospitals, patient organizations and nurses as a strategy to defend Shire and its therapies against current competitors and potential future ones, through constant fieldwork with sales force
- 20% – Promote the creation of tactics to defend Hematology against new competitors to enter the market in near future.
- 10% – Planning successful launch product (Rixubis – Adynovate)
- 10% – Develop scientific and promotional materials aligned with global campaigns and strategies, in order to communicate our brands’ value proposition and key messages to the medical community. Train sales executives on the diseases, therapies and usage of these materials with the support of the Medical area
- 15% – Forecast sales, market share and expenses of all Hematology therapies, in order to constantly monitor market performance and maintain a profits’ oriented vision
Education & Experience Requirements
- Knowledge with Hematology
- Marketing, Business Administration or related degree.
- Master degree desirable
- Experience as Product Manager in specialty care divisions of big or biotech pharma companies, dealing with high cost therapies and progressive diseases
- Perfect understanding of public and private health care system
- Intermediate English
- Logical and strategic thinking, focused on delivering results
- Excellent communication/coordination/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated relationship building and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Proven leadership ability
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Strong problem resolution skills and dealing with paradox and complexity environments.
Other Job Requirements
- 50% of local and some regional & international travel
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.